- Multiple Extrusion
- As per buyers need
- Red indicate rough handling, if red, note on the bill of lading and inspect products
- Easy to install
We are one of the reputed name of market, actively engaged in providing a comprehensive range of 50G Impact Label to our valued patrons. It is manufactured from the premium grade materials in adherence of innovative technologies to ensure its detailed and durable designing. This label in mainly utilized in the general merchandise such as auto parts, handheld terminals, photocopies and electronic equipments etc. Its activation height is approximately 30 ~ 60 cm. 50G Impact Label can detect shocks, vibration and falling during transportation by changing red from white.
- Patent certified in Taiwan
- Make delivery man aware
- Lowers the instances of shipping damage
- Displays a warning before product damage
- Accurate judgment of impact force (g)
Enterprises often bear the cost of their goods being damaged during the transit. Not only these enterprises have to bear the loss, but also bad effect on their brand image. Customers' complaints tend to increase about the damaged goods, if goods are not handled properly. This results in less re-ordering by customers.
Impact Label 50G is developed for detecting shock during transportation. Attached to the packaging box, the label can detect any kind of impact, fall or vibration during the transit. The color of the indicator window will change from white to red if the vibration or impact force exceed the set 50G value.
Benefits of Using Impact Label
- This label must be used for lowering the cost of damaged goods up to 70%.
- It recognizes the responsible party by combining it with the Track Goods System.
- It gives an evidence.
- The delivery personnel treat goods with caution.
- It enhances the image of company for delivering high quality.
Impact Label 50G
97mm*97mm (3.82 in 3.82in)
-25°C to 80°C (-13°F to 176°F)
0.5 – 50 ms
- 500000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- Please Contact us for more details.
- All India
Rm. 8, 14F., No. 77, Sec. 1, Xintai 5th Rd., Xizhi Dist. New Taipei City Northern Taiwan Taiwan 886-2-26988900